Welcome to something new from Wonderment Jewelry!
(108) Aquamarine and Silver Balls - 2 inches
(125) Dark Blue Banded Agate - 2 1/4
(178) Sky Blue Cat Eye and Silver Balls - 1 7/8 inches
(187) Sky Blue Cat Eye & Faceted Lapis Lazuli - 1 7/8 inches
(191) Faceted Lapis Lazuli - 1 7/8 inches
(194) Blue Banded Agate - 1 7/8 inches
(198) Kyanite and Silver Balls - 1 7/8 inches
(205) Faceted Lapis Lazuli and Silver Balls - 2 inches
(214) Dark Blue Banded Agate - 2 1/8 inches
(233) Blue Banded Agate - 2 1/4 inches
(234) Blue Aventurine - 2 1/4 inches
Some items may appear in photos but are no longer available.
Measurements are approximate. These are made with 6mm gemstone beads and 20 gauge sterling silver wire. Chain sold separately. These are made to hook onto a Mama Metal chain with 2 clasps but they are not intended to be used as Mama Metal.
Don't like the curve of your Gemstone bar? It is not recommended to bend back and forth as that could cause a weak spot that might break. However, it is okay to gently bend it into a more desired curve or to make it more straight depending on the look you prefer.
Although I try my best to capture accurate colors of the gemstones, the colors in photos may not be exact.
All Wonderment centerpieces are individually handcrafted by me in my home studio in Leander, Texas. Wonderment Jewelry is designed with curious little fingers in mind. However, this new line of gemstone necklaces and bars, although strong, are not intended to be played with by children or to hold up to tugging like Mama Metal.